Although my plan to create a blog was noble, it seems like there was just one thing trying to stop me. This one thing is called "word verification". This is when "THE MAN" of google who probably looks like this massive black bouncer ------>
Forces everyone, regardless of status to complete the impossible, and decipher the text. Just like the one below. -------->
Now, I think that night club bouncers are pretty similar to the word verification tool, because if you don't get past them, they'll both make you use the wheel chair entrance.
Also, in my experience with word verification, I can never get it right and so I just sit there in disgust and wallow in my own emotion and self pity. Yes, life can get really hard some times......But hey, i'm a hit with the bouncers.....booyah. 1 point for real life and minus 1 for the internet.
And gosh darnit, I showed you google. LOOK AT MY NEW BLOGGER ACCOUNT!!!
So yeah...thats my rant. thanks for listening......... to the reading voice in your head.
N8dog outskis..


No comments:
Post a Comment